We have a number of in-house custom tools and software elements we have developed to remove unnecessary time sinks and streamline the local SEO process to deliver results for clients in a quicker, more time and cost-efficient way to drive higher ROI.
Mirador: Enterprise Google My Business Management Tool
Through working with many large, multi-location businesses over the years, we have identified a number of pain points, both in terms of large-scale Google My Business management and reporting.
We developed an in-house tool, Mirador, to make large-scale Google My Business management easier, allowing marketing teams to make the most of the opportunities available through Google My Business Posts, accurately monitor performance, and efficiently provide customer service and communications.
Mirador allows you to:
- Publish and schedule Google My Business posts across all (and selected) locations from a single point, removing the need to manually upload and publish across individual listings.
- Actively and accurately report on Google My Business impressions and clicks at an individual location level, as well as grouped location level.
- Monitor for users outside of the organisation who have uploaded photos to your Google My Business listings, and take action should inappropriate photos be uploaded.
- Monitor for when users leave a review (especially one, two or three star review) so that you can actively manage feedback and complaints.
- Monitor (and receive alerts) for when users ask questions on the Google My Business listing, and when other users answer user questions.
By streamlining this process, the opportunities presented by local search in terms of brand discovery, leads, and even footfall have become attainable at a lower resource effort.