SALT.agency was approached by one of the largest DevOps tools in the world, to help improve its organic search presence across the globe and fix prevailing issues, as well as consult on where we can improve the website technically.
As part of GitLab’s content strategy, SALT.agency supported the growth of the topic clusters with expert consultancy, giving users in-depth relevant content to help drive sales.
This in turn increased non-brand keyword performance for the website on Google in multiple territories.
Our team identified and fixed consistent organic issues and helped optimize the customer experience for the commercial website to increase visibility and ranking performance for non-branded keywords.
SALT.agency also conducted core web vital analysis and consulted in launching international websites for an optimal SEO launch, as well as monitored new template deployments for technical issues.
- Strategized and help grow topic clusters through page and content additions, to support commercial pages
- Supported internal content teams with content briefs around technical topics to fill keyword and topic gaps
- Delivering quarterly performance updates to the entire group via the Unfiltered channel.
- Delivering analysis and reporting for C-suite directly directly
- Liaised with the product marketing team around product demand gen, and GTM strategies
- Comprehensive technical consultancy and auditing
- Mobile usability issue identification
- Indexing analysis across multi-million URL website
- International SEO launch strategy, including China
- Core web vitals monitoring & recommendations
- Analytics troubleshooting
- C-suite direct reporting
- Company-wide reporting in line with internal processes
- Technical content briefing
- Troubleshooting website visibility
- Increased non-brand organic traffic by 78%