Job Title – Technical SEO Consultant (Leeds/Remote)
- Date updated – 10/06/2021
- Location – Leeds, United Kingdom/Remote (UK Only)
- Level – 2+ Years Min Experience
- No. Positions available – 1
- Salary – Competitive
If you’re looking for an SEO Consultant position in Leeds or Remotely that challenges you yet allows you to rapidly grow your skillset, we may have just the job for you.
At SALT.agency, we pride ourselves on working closely with some of the most influential people in the industry. We will introduce you to international brands, giving you a hands-on Technical SEO Consultant experience.
We coach and train our teams in the latest developments across our industry and run extensive training programs to improve our team every day. We undertake lots of research and development, so let us know what you would like to specialise in or explore. Along with the usual agency perks, you can expect a competitive package based on your experience.
At SALT, a consultant level employee is expected to take the lead in terms on accounts were designated, with general duties including:
- Coordinating client meetings/calls, agendas, and reporting
- Working with the Account Director on executing and fulfilling a determined roadmap of activities and deliverables
- Contributing to new business activities when required
- Contributing to the training and development of junior members of the team
- Coordinating and taking the lead on client technical projects, supporting the Account Director
- Establishing a program of activities for client campaigns (in relation to technical SEO)
- Communicating, and taking responsibility for, technical deliverables on a client account
Below is a list of desired skills and experiences:
These are the skills you’ll need in your day-to-day. Ideally, we’d like you to have all of these but if you are missing one or two please still apply – development and upskilling are a core part of our business.
- Intermediate Project management & communications skills
- On-page SEO and site architecture
- Knowledge of search engines and web crawlers
- Being able to solve intermediate indexing and crawlability issues
- Understanding of responsive development, mobile SEO and its key factors
- Full understanding of URL structures
- Strong understanding of Google Core Web Vitals and page experience
- Experience with crawling tools such as Screaming frog or Sitebulb
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with server log file analysis
There is no requirement to have these skills, but if you do we would love to know about them!
Consulting, reporting and measurement – Bonus
- Experience with Enterprise Ecommerce Platforms SalesForce (SFCC & SFRA) and SAP Hybris an advantage
- Ability to plan & lead large technical SEO projects
- Experience in consulting clients or management team
International SEO – Bonus
- Ability to utilise keyword research tools for international targeting
- Strong understanding of International SEO architecture
- Experience in planning International SEO campaigns
We suggest 2+ years of experience in the industry when applying for this role
We have our benefits listed here but here is an overview:
- Profit-sharing (We aim for an additional month’s salary)
- Holiday allowance (Up to 34.5 days including bank holidays)
- Advanced coaching and training
- Flexible hours
- Onsite secure cycle store & shower facilities
- Onsite parking
- Travel to work schemes
- Food, hot and cold beverages
- Onsite Gym (With all the free weight and machines + changing rooms & showers)
- Fun away days (Examples being Poland, Alton Towers, Newcastle!), subject to COVID Restrictions at the moment
- Global industry events (We will send you away to US and other countries to talk and learn, when possible), subject to COVID restrictions at the moment
Submit your CV today!
A polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding any role at SALT.agency. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, but we don’t at the moment.
Organic search marketing is a relatively small industry, and we are happiest when recruiting for ourselves.
Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of SALT.agency, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.