Job Title – Senior SEO Executive (Leeds/Remote)
- Date updated – 10/06/2021
- Location – Leeds, United Kingdom/Remote (UK Only)
- Level – 1 Year Min Experience
- No. Positions available – 1
- Salary – Competitive
If you’re looking for an SEO Executive position in Leeds/Remote that will help you grow skillsets, we may have just the job for you.
At SALT.agency, we pride ourselves on working closely with some of the most influential people in the industry. We will introduce you to international brands, giving you a hands-on Senior SEO executive experience.
We coach and train our teams in the latest developments across our industry and run extensive training programs to improve our team every day. Through this rule you will be coached to move onto our SEO Consultant role, allowing you to let us know what you would like to specialise in.
Below is a list of desired skills and experiences:
These are the skills you’ll need in your day-to-day. Ideally, we’d like you to have all of these but if you are missing one or two please still apply – development and upskilling are a core part of our business.
- Understanding of on-page SEO and site architecture
- Basic understanding of search engines and web crawlers
- Basic Understanding of how the web works, status codes
- Being able to solve basic indexing and crawlability issues
- Basic Understanding of mobile SEO and its key factors
- Basic Understanding of URL structures
- Experience with crawling tools such as Screaming frog
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
Consulting, Reporting and measurement – Bonus
There is no requirement to have these skills, but if you do we would love to know about them!
- Ability to work within agile environments
- Experience in consulting clients
- Project management & communications
We suggest 1+ years of experience in the industry when applying for this role
We have our benefits listed here but here is an overview:
- Profit-sharing (We aim for an additional month’s salary)
- Holiday allowance (Up to 34.5 days including bank holidays)
- Advanced coaching & training
- Flexible hours
- Onsite secure cycle store & shower facilities
- Free onsite parking
- Travel to work schemes
- Food, hot and cold beverages
- Onsite Gym (With all the free weight and machines + changing rooms & showers)
- Fun away days (Examples being Poland, Alton Towers, Newcastle!), subject to COVID Restrictions at the moment
- Global industry events (We will send you away to US and other countries to talk and learn, when possible), subject to COVID restrictions at the moment
Submit your CV today!
A polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding any role at SALT.agency. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, but we don’t at the moment.
Organic search marketing is a relatively small industry, and we are happiest when recruiting for ourselves.
Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of SALT.agency, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.