- Date updated: 02/08/2021
- Location: Leeds or Remote (UK Only)
- Experience: 18+ months
- Positions available: 2
- Salary: Competitive
If you’re looking for a content writing role in SEO, this could be the position for you.
We’re searching for a bright and motivated Senior Content Executive with a desire to work on creative and technically driven content.
From developing strategies and helping out in ideation, through to producing peerless data-driven content, you will be working with on some of the best-known brands in the world.
While our work is very hands-on, we also take time to educate our teams and provide training on the latest developments across the SEO industry. Where possible, we provide extensive training programs to help push teams and individuals towards their goals.
Our Leeds content team is based at our head office in Horsforth. We do, however, offer flexible hours and will be more than happy to discuss WFH situations.
Below is a list of desired skills and experiences:
- A clear understanding of grammar and spelling
- An ability to write in various tones and styles
- A modern understanding of SEO copywriting best practices
- Experience in proofing and editing while providing constructive criticism
- An NCTJ Diploma is a sure bonus
- Experience in keyword research and strategy
- Experience in content strategy and briefing
- Experience in competitor research
- An understanding of on-page SEO and search engines
- Experience in client consultation
Applicants should have at least 18 months’ experience when applying for this role.
Take a look at our list of benefits:
- Profit-sharing (we aim for an additional month’s salary)
- Holiday allowance (up to 34.5 days including bank holidays)
- Up to six months of paid Maternity & Shared Parental Leave
- Flexible hours
- Onsite parking
- Travel to work schemes
- Onsite Gym (free weights and machines, plus changing rooms and showers)
- Onsite kitchen and lounge area
- Teas, bean-to-cup coffee, and after-work beverages (our fridge is always full)
- Social events and fun away days — subject to COVID Restrictions
As part of our interview process, we would like you to provide a portfolio of work. A short written test shall also be undertaken during the interview.
A polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding any role at SALT.agency. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, but we don’t at the moment.
Organic search marketing is a relatively small industry, and we are happiest when recruiting for ourselves.
Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of SALT.agency, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.