This report discusses the need for industries to prepare for the Christmas period during the summer months, using the luxury hamper and alcohol delivery markets as examples.
Why all companies need to read this report
In order to gain search advantages over competitors during the Christmas season, plans need to be put into place now.
Great things can happen during the four to six weeks around Christmas, but unless great plans are put into place, companies will lose their seasonal edge.
- Last year British advertises spent £5.6 billion during the festive season
- Online budgets are expected to grow by 14 per cent this year
- Christmas campaigns begin preparation during the summer periods
- The luxury market is set to grow by two to four per cent in 2017
- Alcohol delivery services, both craft and mainstream, peak during Christmas periods
- A range of online strategies must be set in place now to enjoy the largest possible revenues
This paper discusses those strategies and what all companies can do now to make the most of Christmas 2017.Christmas Whitepaper 2017