We are on an exciting transformation journey of our business and are looking for a HR Talent Coordinator to support us with our talent management strategy and processes to achieve our vision.
This role is part time – 3 days a week.
The HR Talent Coordinator should be leading by example with the company’s values and be passionate about people, learning and development.
From recruitment and onboarding to learning and development, the HR Talent Co-ordinator should be able to demonstrate strong organisation and communication skills to support the L&D Manager to deliver on the people requirements.
The HR Talent Coordinator will be engaging, collaborating and demonstrating a positive demeanour that encourages and motivates the team. Throughout inspiring innovation, caring and nurturing of our team both internally and externally.
The role is required to be based in the office based in Horsforth, after the probationary period this can be made into a hybrid work arrangement.
- Be integral to the talent management processes and practices within the business working alongside the L&D Manager to recruit, screen, interviews, managing rejections and onboarding new starters which runs quarterly.
- Judging applicants based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics in line with our equality, diversity and inclusion policies.
- Recruiting candidates who mesh with our company values and culture who match the requirements for the roles in SALT.
- Assist in coordinating apprenticeship/graduate offerings across the business which may involve going to various schools/colleges/universities to deliver presentations and talk about the business confidently.
- Support with recruitment days being a welcome and friendly face of the company to provide site tours, welcome presentation and supporting the L&D Manager to support with team building tasks.
- Conducting one to one meeting with new starters to understand their experience and feedback areas of improvement for consideration to the L&D Manager
- Deliver administration tasks and update processes of recruitment and onboarding of new employees having a good eye for detail and within timelines required.
- Communicating by phone, email, and in person with job candidates to figure out things like availability and hiring timelines.
- Creating job postings and putting them up online.
- Providing support to the L&D Manager including preparing reports, correspondence and ad hoc projects
- Managing and uploading learning content to the repository
- Manage email inboxes and social media platforms and respond daily
- Support with key communications across the business
- Be willing to travel within UK to attend SEO events, schools/colleges/universities to network, present elements about the business
- Support L&D Manager to run events
Experience and skills required
– Ideal candidate minimum of 6 months experience of administration preferably with understanding and build rapport with prospective candidates
– Ability to communicate at all levels from Junior members of staff to Directors with excellent written and verbal skills
– Ability to determine candidates who are a strong fit with the company and use the data to identify suitable candidates
– Strong attention to detail with good organisational and administrative skills
– Higher education qualification in HR or related subject and a CIPD membership and/or qualification would desirable.