Job Title – Technical SEO Consultant
- Date – 18th April 2018
- Location – Leeds
- Salary – Competitive
If you’re looking for a new SEO Consultant position in Leeds, we may have just the job for you.
At SALT.agency we only hire people who are genuinely passionate about marketing, and who truly knows their stuff when it comes to modern and sustainable SEO.
If you’re a self-confessed technical SEO geek, and your idea of fun is making the web a better place, with great websites, then we’d really like a chat.
SALT.agency started four years ago, and we’ve already become one of the top go-to agencies when it comes to technical SEO. We consult some of the most respected brands in the world, several of which are extremely well-known companies based in San Francisco.
At SALT.agency, we pride ourselves with working closely with some of the most influential people in the industry. We will expose you to brands and influencers on the SEO circuit, giving you a hands-on experience. We educate our teams in the latest developments across our industry and encourage a self-learning approach. We undertake lots of research and development, so let us know what you would like to specialise in or explore. Along with the usual agency perks, you can expect a competitive package based on your experience.
We are now looking for more experts, whose technical SEO expertise is second to none. If you know the ins and outs of crawlers and search engines, this might just be the perfect job for you. Below is a list of desired skills and experiences:
Technical SEO analytical skills
- Extensive understanding of on-page SEO and site architecture
- Deep understanding of search engines and web crawlers (an ability to understand server log files)
- Understanding of how the web works, status codes, protocols, and networks etc.
- Being able to solve complex indexation and crawlability issues
- Understanding of responsive development, mobile SEO and its key factors
- Full understanding of URL structures
- Ability to utilise keyword research tools for international targeting
- Strong understanding of International SEO architecture
- Experience in planning International SEO campaigns
Consulting, Reporting and measurement
- Ability to work within agile environments
- Experience in managing and consulting clients
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
Pop across your CV
Our email is careers[at]salt.agency if you’d like to send us your CV.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding any role at SALT.agency. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we don’t at the moment. Organic search marketing is a relatively small industry, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of SALT.agency, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.