Job Title – SEO Consultant
- Location – Leeds
- Salary – Competitive
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging SEO Consultant position in Leeds, we may have just the job for you.
We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who have a passion for SEO to join our team.
Our Leeds SEO team are based at our head office in Horsforth and the role will require you to work from our offices as we have a Covid-19 safe environment to work in. We do offer flexible working and will be more than happy to discuss this with you.
At SALT.agency, we pride ourselves by working closely with some of the most influential people in the industry. We will expose you to brands and influencers on the SEO circuit, giving you a hands-on experience.
We educate our teams in the latest developments across our industry and run extensive training programs to improve our team every day. We undertake lots of research and development, so let us know what you would like to specialise in or explore. Along with the usual agency perks, you can expect a competitive package based on your experience.
Below is a list of desired skills and experiences:
SEO analytical skills
- Understanding of on-page SEO and site architecture
- Understanding of search engines and web crawlers
- Understanding of how the web works, status codes
- Being able to solve indexing and crawlability issues
- Understanding of responsive development, mobile SEO and its key factors
- Full understanding of URL structures
- Experience with crawling tools such as Screaming frog or Sitebulb
Consulting, Reporting and measurement
- Ability to work within agile environments
- Experience in consulting clients or management team
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
International SEO – Bonus
- Ability to utilise keyword research tools for international targeting
- Strong understanding of International SEO architecture
- Experience in planning International SEO campaigns
- We suggest 2+ years of experience in the industry when applying for this role
We have our benefits listed here but here is an overview:
- Profit-sharing (We aim for an additional month’s salary)
- Holiday allowance (Up to 34.5 days including bank holidays)
- Advanced training
- Flexible hours
- Onsite parking
- Travel to work schemes
- Pizza, coffee, and alcohol (Our fridge is always full)
- Onsite Gym (With all the free weight and machines + changing rooms & showers)
- Fun away days (Examples being Poland, Alton Towers, Newcastle!), subject to COVID Restrictions at the moment
- Global industry events (We will send you away to US and other countries to talk and learn, when possible), subject to COVID Restrictions at the moment
Pop across your CV
A polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding any role at SALT.agency. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, but we don’t at the moment.
Organic search marketing is a relatively small industry, and we are happiest when recruiting for ourselves.
Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of SALT.agency, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.