Job Title – Content Consultant/Copywriter
- Date updated – 16/10/2019
- Location – Leeds
- Salary – Competitive
- Positions available – One
If you’re searching for a fun and challenging content role based in Leeds, this could be the job for you.
SALT.agency started five years ago, and we’ve already become one of the top go-to agencies when it comes to technical SEO. We consult some of the most respected brands in the world, several of which are extremely well-known companies based in San Francisco.
At SALT.agency, we pride ourselves with working closely with some of the most influential people in the industry. We will expose you to brands and influencers on the SEO circuit, giving you a hands-on experience.
We educate our teams in the latest developments across our industry and encourage a self-learning approach. We undertake lots of research and development, so let us know what you would like to specialise in or explore. Along with the usual agency perks, you can expect a competitive package based on your experience.
Due to an increasing roster of clients, we are now looking to expand our content team with an experienced and enthusiastic content consultant to work on a variety of long-term projects.
Desired skills and experience
- At least three years’ experience in copywriting and content marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills with real creative flair.
- Experience in strategy and decision-making.
- Ability to work within agile environments.
- Experience writing for both technical SEO and finance is preferable.
We have our benefits listed here, but here is an overview:
- Profit-sharing (We aim for an additional month’s salary as a Christmas bonus).
- Holiday allowance (Up to 34.5 days, including bank holidays).
- Fun away days and social events.
- Advanced training.
- Flexible hours.
- Travel to work schemes.
- A selection of food, North Star bean to cup coffee, and alcohol (our fridge is always full).
- Admission to global industry events.
Pop across your CV
Our email is careers[at]salt.agency if you’d like to send us your CV.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding any role at SALT.agency. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we don’t at the moment. Organic search marketing is a relatively small industry, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves.
Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of SALT.agency, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.